Commissioning and Service Software Technician
CT PACK, a leader in the food packaging sector, is looking for a Commissioning and Service Software Technician
The candidate will be part of the Commissioning and Service team and, working closely with the manager and other members of the technical team, will guide the testing phases to finalize plant start-up within the timeframe agreed upon with the client as part of the purchase order.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage processes for troubleshooting, configuration and parameterization of artificial vision systems and their integration into automated systems
- PLC/HMI programming for the coordination of several industrial robots within an automated system
- Confirm machines function properly during testing up to FAT
- Testing at the customer’s facility, coordinating with the technical office and paying close attention to the deadlines established in agreement with the Project Manager
- Configuration and programming of industrial robots
- Accurate and timely reporting of work progress
- Training at the customer’s facility
- Master’s degree in automation engineering, robotics, informatics or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role in a structured environment
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of programming languages: C, C++
- Technical training in the electric-electronic field
- Experience in PLC/HMI programming of the most widespread brands (preferably Rockwell)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals for configuring vision systems of the most widespread brands (preferably ABB/Fanuc)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals for configuration and programming of industrial robots for the most widespread brands (ABB/ Fanuc/ Kuka)
CT Pack, based in Ferrara, Italy, is a world leader in integrated packaging systems and automation for ice cream, chocolate and bakery products.
Founded in 1991.
6,000 systems installed in 40 countries.