OCEM Airfield Technology, leader in the design and production of lighting systems and airport telecontrol, is looking for a Firmware Developer who will manage the following activities:
- Embedded programming in C/C ++ language on 8, 16 and 32 bit architectures
- Implementation of communication protocols and multiple-access channels
- Implementation of digital signal processing algorithms
- Design and implementation of digital control systems
- Realization of simple experimental circuits on a stripboard
- Firmware validation (simulations, prototypes, test bench)
- Master’s degree in electronics, telecommunication, or computer engineering
- At least two years of related experience in a structured environment
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of C/C ++ languages
- Architectural knowledge of the main families of micro 8, 16 and 32 bit
- Micro ARM Cortex 32-bit programming (experience with STM32 products appreciated)
- Development experience on FPGA platforms is appreciated
- Ability to use electrical simulation systems (e.g. Simulink, Psim, Pspice) is appreciated
- Availability for short transfers to other company offices
- Creativity and spirit of initiative
- Problem-solving skills
- Reliability (scheduling and meeting deadlines)
OCEM Airfield Technology, based in Bologna, Italy, is a global leader in airfield ground lighting
and control and monitoring systems worldwide.
Founded in 1943; later acquired Buini e Grandi (est. 1921).
AGL solutions and systems supplied to more than 1,150 airports on six continents.
More than 235 airfield control and monitoring systems installed worldwide.