Functional Analyst SAP B1
Aretè & Cocchi Technology, a group specializing in the acquisition and development of industrial companies undergoing periods of transition, and characterized by high technological content and innovation, is looking for a Functional Analyst SAP B1.
The chosen candidate will have the following duties:
- Analyze company processes in order to identify viable solutions for the correct implementation of the management system
- Plan the implementation of proposed solutions, evaluating critical issues
- Draw up functional technical analysis documents
- Coordinate integrations with existing software systems and intervention strategies
- Interface with various business functions for the management of software customization requests
- Assist internal customers in resolving software issues
- Hold training courses
- Trained in functional technical work
- Able to write queries
- Experience with SAP B1
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teamwork attitude
- Proactive and adept at problem-solving
- Responsible and able to organize work independently
- Precise and flexible
- Reliable, accurate and oriented toward continuous improvement
Aretè & Cocchi Technology, based in Bologna, Italy, is an industrial group devoted to innovation, technology and growth. Established in 2010 by Gino Cocchi, it brings managerial competence and financial resources to industrial high-tech companies undergoing periods of transition, development or re-launch.
Today A&CT consists of eight businesses that employ more than 400 people, with manufacturing in Italy, France, the U.S. and China; commercial and technical centers in 7 countries; and sales in 90+ countries. Its employees represent 19 nationalities. This international culture and presence allows the group to form strong relationships with global markets and customers, as it continues to pursue investments and acquisitions that complement its portfolio in terms of geography, product, technology and expertise.
A&CT companies are active in the following industries: integrated packaging and automation technology, airfield ground lighting and control and monitoring systems, power electronics for Big Science and advanced industries, energy distribution in restricted environments, industrial digital printing technology, cooling systems and thermal management.