Senior Automation Engineer
CT PACK, a leader in the food-packaging sector, is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer.
The candidate will report to a Team Leader and will be responsible for PLC / Motion programming in connection with automated packaging technology. Specific duties will include the following:
- Define guidelines and standards for software design and automation
- Verify software functioning during line testing
- Draft software documentation
- Coordinate the Team’s software development for each project together with the rest of the Mechatronics team
- Support and complete testing and installation phases by coordinating with the rest of the team
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation
- Excellent knowledge of PLC programming languages and motion control systems, particularly Rockwell (RSLOGIX) and Siemens (Scout, Tia Portal, S7)
- Knowledge of programming systems for FANUC robots (KAREL language) and ABB (RAPID language)
- Basic knowledge of vision sensory systems
- Basic knowledge of simulation programs and languages such as Matlab, Simulink, Flexsim
- Good knowledge of C#, C++ structured languages
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Team oriented
- Problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomy and strong decision-making abilities
- Available for travel
CT Pack, based in Ferrara, Italy, is a world leader in integrated packaging systems and automation for ice cream, chocolate and bakery products.
Founded in 1991.
6,000 systems installed in 40 countries.